FGame Index du Forum
Welcome ( Connexion | S’enregistrer )

Profil | FAQ | Rechercher | Membres | Groupes
PS2/4 Controller compatibility issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FGame Index du Forum -> Jeux Vidéos -> Jeux en PHP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Membre

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 08:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: PS2/4 Controller compatibility issue Répondre en citant

Hello,

I searched the Bugs and Issues thread, as well as the PS3 thread and noticed no one had anything posted to what I'm about to mention, if there is I apologize in advance for not noticing.

I have a PS3 controller that's on its last leg (due to financial reasons I can't afford a new controller at the time) and I wanted to test the PS2/4 controllers on Defiance, which the game does load, and work about 90% of it; the problem I've noticed is the L2/R2 triggers do not work. Movement works fine, if I remap outside the L2/R2 buttons they work fine, the L3/R3 works fine, movement works with analog, however for some reason the L2/R2 don't register at all. I would either have to switch to the PS3 controller through the PS button and reconfigure from player 2 to 1 or just play with those buttons disabled. I've tried other PS3 games and they either work completely or not at all so I know it's not the controller(s). I've also tried the PS4 controller both plugged in and wireless and it's the same issue; the PS2 controller is USB through the hub only, not sure if that bit of information helps or not but just in case. If anyone is also wondering the PS2 and 4 controllers work 100% with their respective consoles so there's no controller specific issues.

If anyone found a potential fix around this it would be appreciated; or if there's an alternate route to take for them to work right that would also be grateful. If there's no fix then hopefully in a future update full PS2/4 controller support is added; I don't care for the rumble or using the touch pad, just want the basic controls to work.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?167842-PS2-4-Controller-compatibility-issue
Business video agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Avr - 08:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FGame Index du Forum -> Jeux Vidéos -> Jeux en PHP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation