FGame Index du Forum
Welcome ( Connexion | S’enregistrer )

Profil | FAQ | Rechercher | Membres | Groupes
Trolling in the limited space of Hearthstone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FGame Index du Forum -> Général -> Bug/Problème
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
LarryWalker
Noob

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Trolling in the limited space of Hearthstone Répondre en citant

Hi,

I know that it is intended that we have rather "neutral" emotes and can not chat freely in hearthstone and this might be for the better. Players should still be accountable for insults, constant roping, trolling in general.I know the easy answer is do not add someone who is requesting to be a friend but thats kind of counter intuitive in a game where friendships should be encouraged. I just had a guy roping me for half an hour in a promo match to rank 4 and insulting me, calling me the troll when I added him to find out whats going on in the mind of someone like that. I'm not the kind of guy who's reporting people left and right for winning on a lucky draw but when there are people out there just making me want to quit playing, there should be a way to punish this sort of behaviour. The fact that I can't even contact the support in the context of bad behaviour is not helping?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17616391526
Bitcoin Explainer Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FGame Index du Forum -> Général -> Bug/Problème Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation