FGame Index du Forum
Welcome ( Connexion | S’enregistrer )

Profil | FAQ | Rechercher | Membres | Groupes
Sound bug - choppy/crackly/popping

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FGame Index du Forum -> Général -> Bug/Problème
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson
Noob

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 13:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sound bug - choppy/crackly/popping Répondre en citant

Hi,

After the recent update I experience a sound problem when playing the game through my Logitech G35 headphones. Sound effects and music are there but the sound appears to pop/crackle whenever a new sound effect is played, so for example on the jump screen if I quickly move my mouse around over different spots, the usual sound effect plays but it sort of blips or pops as it plays and seems to cut off the end of the effect slightly. Also the volume of sound effects and music goes up and down slightly during this.If I play using my speakers on my desk, there is no problem. Also, no other games experience this issue, and it wasn't there before the update. I have tried different USB slots to no avail.It really means I can't play atm because it is very off-putting and I have to have music and sound effects, so I'm pretty sad

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24458
Marketing video service

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 13:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FGame Index du Forum -> Général -> Bug/Problème Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation